5.15.2009

I Honestly Hope;

I hope that someday, you find an amazing girl.
The kind of girl who means everything to you
& makes you want to spend every moment of your time with her.
The kind of girl who keeps you up at night,
just thinking about her beautiful smile,
& when you finally fall asleep, she`s all you dream about.
I hope she`s the first thing to cross your mind
when you wake up in the morning.
I hope she changes you in a way you could never understand,
yet you know it`s for the better.
I hope she`s the kind of girl you would die for.
The kind of girl who could make you cry,
even though you`d never admit it.
The kind of girl who makes you want to go out
& do something special, something that means everything to the both of you.
The kind of girl you can have silly fights with,
then kiss & make up & hold her in your arms
like you`re falling in love all over again.
I hope you make memories with her you never forget.
I hope she`s your world,
& what you have with her is nothing less than perfection.
& I hope that one day, you lose her.
I hope you mess up & as hard as you try
to keep her there with you, she slips through the cracks of your broken heart.
I hope it destroys you,
because you realize you`ve lost the person you once called your everything.
I hope you see every moment you spent together
spin away down the drain like it was waiting to happen.
I hope you stay up at night because she`s on your mind
& when you fall asleep, she haunts your dreams.
I hope her beautiful smile stays pressed in your mind
like a scar that won`t fade away.
I hope you realize that you`re a new person because of her,
I hope your new self feels incomplete without her
& you miss the old you.
The one that was okay with being alone,
because you`d rather be the heartbreaker than the heartbroken

0 comments: